“How to Start and Then Scale an eCommerce Business – 5 Things to Consider”
Entrepreneurs face many challenges when they launch ecommerce businesses. And, many entrepreneurs make decisions with little ecommerce knowledge and experience. We’ll discuss how to start an ecommerce business, and ways to scale up.
- Domain. Allows you to better reflect branding of your store;
- Payments. Costs and benefits of several payment options;
- Fulfillment. From packing individual orders, to third party fulfillment centers;
- Marketing. Free tools available for merchants, to paid marketing programs;
- Integrated Solutions. Interaction between your store and common business activities (accounting, inventory, support).